Fertility Decline In Africa; Assessment And Prospects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Technical Papers in its series Papers with number 125.
Length: 63 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
fertility ; africa;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agwanda, Alfred O. & Bocquier, Philippe & Khasakhala, Anne & Owuor, Samuel, 2004.
"The effect of economic crisis on youth precariousness in Nairobi. An analysis of itinerary to adulthood of three generations of men and women,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/4467, Paris Dauphine University.
- Alfred O. Agwanda & Philippe Bocquier & Anne Khasakhala & Samuel Owuor, 2004. "The effect of economic crisis on youth precariousness in Nairobi. An analysis of itinerary to adulthood of three generations of men and women," Working Papers DT/2004/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Naomi Rutenberg & Ian Diamond, 1993. "Fertility in botswana: The recent decline and future prospects," Demography, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 143-157, May.
- Ann Blanc & Shea Rutstein, 1994. "The Demographic transition in southern Africa: Yet another look at the evidence from Botswana and Zimbabwe," Demography, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 209-215, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.