Willingness to Pay for the Quality and Intensity of Midical Care; Low- Income Households in Ghana
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Living Standards Measurement in its series Papers with number 94.
Length: 39 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
medical care ; developing countries ; costs ; consumption;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Menno Pradhan & Fadia Saadah & Robert Sparrow, 2003.
"Did the Healthcard Program ensure Access to Medical Care for the Poor during Indonesia's Economic Crisis?,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-016/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Menno Pradhan & Fadia Saadah & Robert Sparrow, 2007. "Did the Health Card Program Ensure Access to Medical Care for the Poor during Indonesia's Economic Crisis?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 21(1), pages 125-150.
- Mawuli Gaddah & Alistair Munro, 2011. "The Progressivity Of Health Care Services In Ghana," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-14, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- W. Asenso-Okyere & Janet Dzator & Isaac Osel-akoto, 1996. "The behaviour towards malaria care—a multinomial logit approach," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 167-186, January.
- Supon Limwattananon & Sven Neelsen & Owen O'Donnell & Phusit Prakongsai & Viroj Tangcharoensathien & Eddy van Doorslaer & Vuthiphan Vongmongkol, 2013.
"Universal Coverage on a Budget: Impacts on Health Care Utilization and Out-Of-Pocket Expenditures in Thailand,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4262, CESifo Group Munich.
- Supon Limwattananon & Sven Neelsen & Owen O'Donnell & Phusit Prakongsai & Viroj Tangcharoensathien & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2013. "Universal Coverage on a Budget: Impacts on Health Care Utilization and Out-Of-Pocket Expenditures in Thailand," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-067/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kara Hanson & Winnie C. Yip & William Hsiao, 2004. "The impact of quality on the demand for outpatient services in Cyprus," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(12), pages 1167-1180.
- Lawson, David, 2004. "Determinants of Health Seeking Behaviour in Uganda - Is It Just Income and User Fees That Are Important?," Development Economics and Public Policy Working Papers 30553, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Ardeshir Sepehri & Robert Chernomas, 2001. "Are user charges efficiency- and equity-enhancing? A critical review of economic literature with particular reference to experience from developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 183-209.
- Zhou, Zhongliang & Su, Yanfang & Gao, Jianmin & Xu, Ling & Zhang, Yaoguang, 2011. "New estimates of elasticity of demand for healthcare in rural China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 255-265.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2003. "The Utilization of Curative Health Care in Mozambique: Does Income Matter?," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2004-11, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gertler, Paul J. & Hammer, Jeffrey S., 1997. "Strategies for pricing publicly provided health services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1762, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.