Testing For Significance Of Poverty Differences; With Application To Cote D'Ivoire
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Living Standards Measurement in its series Papers with number 62.
Length: 39 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
poverty ; developing countries ; index numbers;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthieu Clément, 2005. "Dynamiques de pauvreté et transferts publics : le cas de la Russie," Documents de travail 119, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Talat Anwar & Sarfraz K. Qureshi, 2002. "Trends in Absolute Poverty in Pakistan: 1990-91 and 2001," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 859-878.
- Datt, Gaurav & Gunewardena, Dileni, 1997. "Some aspects of poverty in Sri Lanka : 1985-90," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1738, The World Bank.
- Datt, Gaurav & Jolliffe, Dean & Sharma, Manohar, 1998. "A profile of poverty in Egypt: 1997," FCND discussion papers 49, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.