Analysis Of Household Expenditures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Living Standards Measurement in its series Papers with number 28.
Length: 122 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
expenditures ; household ; social welfare ; consumer goods;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Song, Lina, 2008.
"In Search of Gender Bias in Household Resource Allocation in Rural China,"
8348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Song, Lina, 2008. "In Search of Gender Bias in Household Resource Allocation in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 3464, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Song, L., 1999. "In Search of Gender Bias in Household Resource Allocation in Rural China," Economics Series Working Papers 99212, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Yusuf, Arief Anshory & Resosudarmo, Budy P., 2007. "Searching for Equitable Energy Price Reform for Indonesia," MPRA Paper 1946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, Magnus & Engvall, Anders & Kokko, Ari, 2006. "Determinants Of Poverty In Lao Pdr," EIJS Working Paper Series 223, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Antoni Bosch-Domènech, 1991.
"Economies of scale, location, age and sex discrimination in household demand,"
Economics Working Papers
2, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bosch-Domenech, Antoni, 1991. "Economies of scale, location, age, and sex discrimination in household demand," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1589-1595, December.
- Mamit Deme & David Franck & Nadeem Naqvi, 2005. "A General Equilibrium Skill Acquisitions Model Of Development For Lesotho," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 15-29, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.