Who is Most Vulnerable to Macroeconomic Shocks? Hypotheses Tests Using Panel Data from Peru
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Living Standards Measurement in its series Papers with number 117.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
MACROECONOMICS; ECONOMIC SHOCKS;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okrasa, Wlodzimierz, 1999. "Who avoids and who escapes from poverty during transition? - evidence from Polish panel data, 1993-96," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2218, The World Bank.
- Glewwe, Paul & Gragnolatti, Michele & Zaman, Hassan, 2000. "Who gained from Vietnam's boom in the 1990s? An analysis of poverty and inequality trends," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2275, The World Bank.
- Herrera, Javier & Roubaud, François, 2005. "Urban Poverty Dynamics in Peru and Madagascar, 1997-99: A Panel Data Analysis," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4977, Paris Dauphine University.
- Filmer, Deon & Pritchett, Lant, 1998. "Estimating wealth effects without expenditure data - or tears : with an application to educational enrollments in states of India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1994, The World Bank.
- Ligon, Ethan & Schechter, Laura, 2002.
2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA
19899, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Okrasa,Wlodzimierz, 1999. "The dynamics of poverty and the effectiveness of Poland's safety net (1993-96)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2221, The World Bank.
- Rodriguez-Meza, Jorge & Gonzalez-Vega, Claudio, 2004. "Household Income Dynamics And Poverty Traps In Rural El Salvador," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20352, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Herrera, Javier, 1999. "Ajuste económico, desigualdad y movilidad," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4994, Paris Dauphine University.
- Grootaert, Christiaan & Braithwaite, Jeanine, 1998. "Poverty correlates and indicator-based targeting in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1942, The World Bank.
- Shahin Yaqub, 2003. "Relating Severe Poverty and Chronic Poverty," Working Papers wpdea0307, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Glewwe, Paul & Hall, Gillette, 1998. "Are some groups more vulnerable to macroeconomic shocks than others? Hypothesis tests based on panel data from Peru," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 181-206, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.