Trends in Private Investment in Developin Countries. Statistics for 1970-95
AbstractIn 1995, private investment in developing countries continued its 10 year upward trand. This trend reflects the increasing role played by market forces in developing countries.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - International Finance Corporation in its series Papers with number 31.
Length: 44 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The World Bank; International Finance Corporation, 1818 H Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20433, U.S.A.
Phone: 1 (202) 477-1234
Fax: 1 (202) 974-4384
Web page: http://www.ifc.org/
More information through EDIRC
ECONOMIC GROWTH ; DEVELOPING COUNTRIES ; INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O4 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.