Environmental Economics and Sustainable Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - The World Bank Environment Paper in its series Papers with number 3.
Length: 111 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
economic development ; environment;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faruqee, Rashid, 1997. "Using economic policy to improve environmental protection in Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1757, The World Bank.
- Abler, David G. & Rodriguez, Adrian G. & Shortle, James S., 1998. "Labor force growth and the environment in Costa Rica," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 477-499, October.
- Sardar M. N. Islam & Matthew F. Clarke, 2005. "The welfare economics of measuring sustainability: a new approach based on social choice theory and systems analysis," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 282-296.
- Grzinic Jasmina, 2007. "Perspectives Of Regional Tourism Development In Croatia," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(9S), pages 63-70, May.
- Collados, Cecilia & Duane, Timothy P., 1999. "Natural capital and quality of life: a model for evaluating the sustainability of alternative regional development paths," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 441-460, September.
- Francisco Javier Correa Restrepo & Juan David Osorio Múnera, 2004. "Valoración económica de costos ambientales: marco conceptual y métodos de estimación," REVISTA SEMESTRE ECONÓMICO, UNIVERSIDAD DE MEDELLÍN.
- Joubert, Alison R. & Leiman, Anthony & de Klerk, Helen M. & Katua, Stephen & Aggenbach, J. Coenrad, 1997. "Fynbos (fine bush) vegetation and the supply of water: a comparison of multi-criteria decision analysis and cost-benefit analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 123-140, August.
- Hediger, Werner, 2000. "Sustainable development and social welfare," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 481-492, March.
- Laurens Cherchye & & Timo Kuosmanen, 2002.
"Benchmarking Sustainable Development: A Synthetic Meta-index Approach,"
0210001, EconWPA, revised 08 Oct 2002.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Kuosmanen, Timo, 2004. "Benchmarking Sustainable Development: A Synthetic Meta-index Approach," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Moser, Titus, 2001. "MNCs and Sustainable Business Practice: The Case of the Colombian and Peruvian Petroleum Industries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 291-309, February.
- Velarde, Sandra J. & Malhi, Yadvinder & Moran, Dominic & Wright, Jim & Hussain, Salman, 2005. "Valuing the impacts of climate change on protected areas in Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 21-33, April.
- Munasinghe, Mohan, 1999. "Is environmental degradation an inevitable consequence of economic growth: tunneling through the environmental Kuznets curve," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 89-109, April.
- Matthew Clarke & Sardar M. N. Islam, 2006. "National account measures and sustainability objectives: present approaches and future prospects," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 219-233.
- Wim Wijnen & Walter Manshanden & Jos Muskens, 2003. "Regional economic effects of revitalization of industrial sites: an input-output approach," ERSA conference papers ersa03p325, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.