Lessons Of Financial Liberalization In Asia - A Comparative Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 50.
Length: 227 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
financial market ; trade liberalization ; monetary policy;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milo, Melanie S., 2002. "Financial Services Integration and Consolidated Supervision: Some Issues to Consider for the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2002-22, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Isard, Peter & Mathieson, Donald J. & Rojas-Suarez, Liliana, 1996.
"A framework for the analysis of financial reforms and the cost of official safety nets,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 25-79, June.
- Peter Isard & Liliana Rojas-SuÃ¡rez & Donald J. Mathieson, 1992. "A Framework for the Analysis of Financial Reforms and the Cost of Official Safety Nets," IMF Working Papers 92/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Tatiana Houbenova-Delissivkova, 1999. "The Transformation and Restructuring of the Financial Sector in the Transition Economies and the Search of a Model of Capitalism," ERI-BAS Chapters, in: Mitko Dimitrov & Wladimir Andreff & Laszlo Csaba (ed.), Economies in Transition and the Variety of Capitalisms. Features, Changes, Convergence, edition 1, chapter 21, pages 254-262 Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Golder, Stefan M., 2001. "Foreign versus domestic banks in Germany and the US: a tale of two markets?," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4-5), pages 341-361, December.
- Claessens, Stijn & Demirguc-Kunt, Asl[iota] & Huizinga, Harry, 2001. "How does foreign entry affect domestic banking markets?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 891-911, May.
- Scholnick, Barry, 1996. "Asymmetric adjustment of commercial bank interest rates: evidence from Malaysia and Singapore," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 485-496, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.