Improving the Quality of Primary Education in Latin America and the Caribbean
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 257.
Length: 155 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
education ; primary education ; economic development;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joan B. Anderson, 2000. "Factors affecting learning of Mexican primary school children," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 15(1), pages 117-152.
- Ernesto Schiefelbein & Laurence Wolff & Paulina Schiefelbein, 1998. "Cost-Effectiveness of Education Policies in Latin America: A Survey of Expert Opinion," IDB Publications 29598, Inter-American Development Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.