The Poor And The Poorest
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 25.
Length: 68 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
developing countries ; poverty ; labour ; nutrition ; demography;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sullivan, Caroline, 2002. "Calculating a Water Poverty Index," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1195-1210, July.
- Julian May & Benjamin Roberts, 2005. "Poverty Diagnostics Using Poor Data: Strengthening the Evidence Base for Pro-Poor Policy Making in Lesotho," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 477-510, December.
- Bouis, Howarth E. & Novenario-Reese, Mary Jane G., 1997. "The determinants of demand for micronutrients," FCND discussion papers 32, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nadeem A. Burney & Ashfaque H. Khan, 1991. "Household Consumption Patterns in Pakistan: An Urban-Rural Comparison Using Micro Data," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 145-171.
- Shaffer, Paul, 2013. "Ten Years of “Q-Squared”: Implications for Understanding and Explaining Poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 269-285.
- Caterina Ruggeri Laderchi & Ruhi Saith & Frances Stewart, 2003.
"Does it Matter that we do not Agree on the Definition of Poverty? A Comparison of Four Approaches,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 243-274.
- Caterina Ruggeri Laderchi, Ruhi Saith and Frances Stewart, . "Does it matter that we don't agree on the definition of poverty? A comparison of four approaches," QEH Working Papers qehwps107, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Oscar Altimir, 2001. "Long-term trends of poverty in Latin American countries," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 28(1 Year 20), pages 115-155, June.
- Nanak Kakwani & Hyun H. Son, 2006. "New Global Poverty Counts," Working Papers 29, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Imran Matin & Shantana R Halder, 2007. "Combining Methodologies for Better Targeting of the Extreme Poor: Lessons from BRAC’s CFPR/TUP Programme," Working Papers id:1244, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.