Poverty Reduction in East Asia; The Silent Revolution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 203.
Length: 63 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
poverty ; developing countries;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McGuire, James W., 2001. "Social Policy and Mortality Decline in East Asia and Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1673-1697, October.
- Anne Booth, 1997. "Rapid economic growth and poverty decline: a comparison of Indonesia and Thailand 1981-1990," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 169-187.
- Naylor, Rosamond L. & Falcon, Walter P., 1995. "Is the locus of poverty changing?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 501-518, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.