Poverty, Population, and the Environment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 189.
Length: 40 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
poverty ; environment ; population;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- White, Howard & Luttik, Joke & DEC, 1994. "The countrywide effects of aid," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1337, The World Bank.
- Buys, Piet & Chomitz, Ken & Dasgupta, Susmita & Deichmann, Uwe & Larsen, Bjorn & Meisner, Craig & Nygard, Jostein & Pandey, Kiran & Pinnoi, Nat & Wheeler, David, 2006. "The economics of decentralized poverty-environment programs: An application for Lao PDR," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 811-824, October.
- Cairns, Robert D., 2006. "On accounting for sustainable development and accounting for the environment," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 211-216, December.
- Duraiappah, Anantha K., 1998. "Poverty and environmental degradation: A review and analysis of the nexus," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2169-2179, December.
- Reardon, Thomas & Vosti, Stephen A., 1995. "Links between rural poverty and the environment in developing countries: Asset categories and investment poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1495-1506, September.
- Jagger, Pamela & Pender, John & Gebremedhin, Berhanu, 2005. "Trading Off Environmental Sustainability for Empowerment and Income: Woodlot Devolution in Northern Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1491-1510, September.
- Swinton, Scott M. & Quiroz, Roberto, 2002. "Are Poor Farmers To Blame For Environmental Degradation? Results From The Peruvian Altiplano," Staff Papers 11627, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Deichmann, Uwe & Meisner, Craig & Wheeler, David, 2003. "The poverty/environment nexus in Cambodia and Lao People's Democratic Republic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2960, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.