The Short Term Price Performance of Initial Public Offerings of Common Stock: Australia 1991-1994
AbstractThis paper provides new evidence on the short-term pricing of Australian IPOs using daily data on 188 IPOs from January 1991 to december 1994. In contrast to previous Australian studies it clearly demarcates the primary from the secondary IPO market by the first transaction which takes place on the first day of the listed trading.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Western Sydney - School of Business And Technology in its series Papers with number e9602.
Length: 16 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN SYDNEY,(MACARTHUR), SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY, CAMPBELTOWN NSW 2560 AUSTRALIA.
Web page: http://www.uws.edu.au/sob
More information through EDIRC
FINANCIAL MARKET; PRICING;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statistics
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.