An Analysis of Technological Change, Factor Substitution and Economies of Scale in Manufacturing Industries in India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Western Sydney - School of Business And Technology in its series Papers with number e9214.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN SYDNEY,(MACARTHUR), SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY, CAMPBELTOWN NSW 2560 AUSTRALIA.
Web page: http://www.uws.edu.au/sob
More information through EDIRC
manufacturing industries ; technological change;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Gibson & Ananda Patabendige, 2006. "Policy reform and labour demand in branches of Sri Lankan manufacturing industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(12), pages 1459-1467.
- Verikios, George, 2009.
"Modelling the world wool market: A hybrid approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 418-431, March.
- George Verikios, 2007. "Modelling the World Wool Market: A Hybrid Approach," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Gopinath Pradhan & Kaustuva Barik, 2004. "Sustainability of Output Growth in Indian Manufacturing: A Decomposition Analysis of Selected Industries," Microeconomics 0405003, EconWPA.
- Kaustuva Barik, 2005. "Capacity Utilization in Indian Paper Industry," Microeconomics 0503001, EconWPA.
- Pattnayak, Sanja S. & Thangavelu, S.M., 2005. "Economic reform and productivity growth in Indian manufacturing industries: an interaction of technical change and scale economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 601-615, July.
- Gupta, Manish & Sengupta, Ramprasad, 2012. "Energy Savings Potential and Policy for Energy Conservation in Selected Indian Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 12/105, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- K. Narayanan & Santosh Kumar Sahu, 2010. "Labour and Energy Intensity: A Study of Pulp & Paper Industries in India," Working Papers id:3101, eSocialSciences.
- George Verikios, 2004.
"A Model of the World Wool Market,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
04-24, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Verikios, George, 2005. "A Model of the World Wool Market," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 139293, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.