Targeting Assistance to the Poor: A Multivariate Approach Using Household Survey Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Warwick - Development Economics Research Centre in its series Papers with number 94.
Length: 47 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Warwick, Development Economics Research Center, Coventry CV4 7AL, United Kingdom.
Phone: +44 (0) 2476 523202
Fax: +44 (0) 2476 523032
Web page: http://www.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/Economics/
More information through EDIRC
policy making ; developing countries ; costs ; government;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe MULLER and Sami BIBI, 2008. "Focused Transfer Targeting against Poverty Evidence from Tunisia," THEMA Working Papers 2008-37, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Bibi, Sami, 2002.
"On the Impact of Better Targeted Transfers on Poverty in Tunisia,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Bibi Sami, 2003. "On the Impact of Better Targeted Transfers on Poverty in Tunisia," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 17-35, January.
- Bisogno, Marcelo & Chong, Alberto, 2001. "Foreign aid and poverty in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Targeting simulations and policy implications," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 1020-1030, May.
- Christophe Muller & Sami Bibi, 2006.
"Focused Targeting Against Poverty Evidence From Tunisia,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2006-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Christophe Muller & Sami Bibi, 2007. "Focused Targeting against Poverty Evidence from Tunisia," Working Papers DT/2007/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Christophe Muller & Sami Bibi, 2006. "Focused Targeting against Poverty Evidence from Tunisia," IDEP Working Papers 0602, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Apr 2006.
- Christophe Muller, 2006.
"Optimising Anti-Poverty Transfers With Quantile Regressions,"
IDEP Working Papers
0601, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Feb 2006.
- Christophe Muller, 2006. "Optimising Anti-Poverty Transfers With Quantile Regressions," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Tschirley, David L. & Rose, Donald, 2000. "Developing Cost Effective Methods for Estimating Household Income and Nutrient Intake Adequacy," Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses 11330, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Chung, Kimberly & Haddad, Lawrence James & Ramakrishna, Jayashree & Riely, Frank Z., 1997. "Alternative approaches to locating the food insecure," FCND discussion papers 22, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Minot, Nicholas, 2000. "Generating Disaggregated Poverty Maps: An Application to Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 319-331, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.