Competition Law in Central Eastern Europe: Five Years Later
AbstractThe first generation of competition laws in Central Eastern Europe-enacted in 1990 and 1991 in Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Poland, and Russia-have undergone significant amendements following their earliest enforcement period.This paper uses an analytical framework previously used to examine those original laws to examine their amended versions, and to seek to understand the degree to which the new laws are friendly to competition and the market
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by U.S. Department of Justice - Antitrust Division in its series Papers with number 97-2.
Length: 34 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE; ANTITRUST DIVISION, JUDICIARY CENTER BUILDING 555 4TH ST. N.W. WASHINGTON D.C. 20001 U.S.A..
Web page: http://www.justice.gov/atr/
More information through EDIRC
LAW ; COMPETITION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 1998. "Free trade and deep integration : antidumping and antitrust in regional agreements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1950, The World Bank.
- Lee, Cassey, 2005.
"Legal traditions and competition policy,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 236-257, May.
- Lee, Cassey, 2004. "Legal Traditions and Competition Policy," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30697, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Kulaksizoglu, Tamer, 2004. "Measuring the Effectiveness of Competition Policy: Evidence from the Turkish Cement Industry," MPRA Paper 357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kulaksizoglu, Tamer, 2004. "Competition Policy in Turkey," MPRA Paper 179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.