The Rhetoric of Health Technology: The Microprocessor Patient Card
AbstractThe purpose of this paper is to integrate rhetorical studies into the sociology of technology by showing how the use of discourse to enroll actors in a health technology is intimately linked to action.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Quebec a Montreal - C.R.E.D.I.T. in its series Papers with number 96-01.
Length: 41 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Universite du Quebec a Montreal(U.Q.A.M.), Centre interuniversitaire sur la science et la technologie (CIRST). C.P. 8888, Succ. A, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3C 3P8
SOCIOLOGY; HEALTH; TECHNOLOGY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.