A Re-Examination of the Technology Gap Theory of Trade: Some Evidence from Time Series Data for O.E.C.D. Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Quebec a Montreal - C.R.E.D.I.T. in its series Papers with number 90-06.
Length: 12 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Universite du Quebec a Montreal(U.Q.A.M.), Centre interuniversitaire sur la science et la technologie (CIRST). C.P. 8888, Succ. A, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3C 3P8
innovations ; manufacturing industries ; econometrics ; trade;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colin Carter & Xianghong Li, 2004. "Changing trade patterns in major OECD countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(14), pages 1501-1511.
- Nowak-Lehmann Felicitas, 2004. "Different approaches of modelling reaction lags: how do Chilean manufacturing exports react to movements of the real exchange rate?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(14), pages 1547-1560.
- Giovanni Amendola & Giovanni Dosi & Erasmo Papagni, 1993. "The dynamics of international competitiveness," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 129(3), pages 451-471, September.
- Daniel Pick & Carlos Arnade & Utpal Vasavada, 1995. "Technology gaps and trade in agriculture," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 509-525, September.
- Miguel LeÃ³n-Ledesma, 2000. "R&D Spillovers and Export Performance: Evidence from the OECD Countries," Studies in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Kent 0014, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Lal, K., 2002.
"E-business and Export Behaviour: Evidence from Indian Firms,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lal, K., 2004. "E-Business and Export Behavior: Evidence from Indian Firms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 505-517, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.