The Tax Reform and the Housing Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Uppsala - Working Paper Series in its series Papers with number 20.
Length: 48 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UPPSALA UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, S-751 20 UPPSALA SWEDEN.
Phone: + 46 18 471 25 00
Fax: + 46 18 471 14 78
Web page: http://www.nek.uu.se/
More information through EDIRC
TAXATION; TAX REFORMS; HOUSING; CONSTRUCTION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H29 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oikarinen, Elias, 2009. "Household borrowing and metropolitan housing price dynamics - Empirical evidence from Helsinki," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 126-139, June.
- Lennart Berg, 2002.
"Prices on the second-hand market for Swedish family houses: correlation, causation and determinants,"
European Journal of Housing Policy,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Berg, L., 2000. "Prices on the Second-Hand Market for Swedish Family Houses -Correlation, Causation and Determinants," Papers 2000:7, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Berg, Lennart, 2000. "Prices on the Second-hand Market for Swedish Family Houses – Correlation, Causation and Determinants," Working Paper Series 2000:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Oikarinen, Elias, 2012. "Empirical evidence on the reaction speeds of housing prices and sales to demand shocks," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 41-54.
- Berg, Lennart, 2001. "Prices and Constant Quality Price Indexes for Multi-Dwelling and Commercial Buildings in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2002:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Wolswijk, Guido, 2005. "On some fiscal effects on mortgage debt growth in the EU," Working Paper Series 0526, European Central Bank.
- Agell, Jonas & Englund, Peter & Sodersten, Jan, 1996.
"Tax Reform of the Century -- the Swedish Experiment,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 49(4), pages 643-64, December.
- Agell, Jonas & Englund, Peter & Södersten, Jan, 1996. "Tax Reform of the Century - The Swedish Experiment," Working Paper Series 1996:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Agell, J & Englund, P & Sodersten, J, 1996. "Tax reform of the Century - the Swedish Experiment," Papers 1996-13, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Elias Oikarinen, 2008. "Empirical application of the housing-market no-arbitrage condition: problems, solutions and a Finnish case study," Discussion Papers 39, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Yang, Zan & Wang, S.T., 2012. "Permanent and transitory shocks in owner-occupied housing: A common trend model of price dynamics," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 336-346.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.