Tax Reform, Consumption and Asset Structure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Uppsala - Working Paper Series in its series Papers with number 1995-17.
Length: 52 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UPPSALA UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, S-751 20 UPPSALA SWEDEN.
Phone: + 46 18 471 25 00
Fax: + 46 18 471 14 78
Web page: http://www.nek.uu.se/
More information through EDIRC
TAX POLICY; ECONOMIC REFORM; CONSUMPTION;
Other versions of this item:
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bharat Barot, 2001.
"An Econometric Demand-Supply Model For Swedish Private Housing,"
International Journal of Housing Policy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 417-444.
- Bharat Barot, 2001. "An Econometric Demand�Supply Model For Swedish Private Housing," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 417-444, December.
- Agell, Jonas & Englund, Peter & Södersten, Jan, 1996.
"Tax Reform of the Century - The Swedish Experiment,"
Working Paper Series
1996:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Agell, Jonas & Englund, Peter & Sodersten, Jan, 1996. "Tax Reform of the Century -- the Swedish Experiment," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(4), pages 643-64, December.
- Agell, J & Englund, P & Sodersten, J, 1996. "Tax reform of the Century - the Swedish Experiment," Papers 1996-13, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Seppo Honkapohja & Erkki Koskela, 1999.
"The economic crisis of the 1990s in Finland,"
CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 14(29), pages 399-436, October.
- Berg, Lennart, 1996. "Age Distribution, Saving and Consumption in Sweden," Working Paper Series 1996:22, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Marco Pagano, 1995.
"Non-Keynesian Effects of Fiscal Policy Changes: International Evidence and the Swedish Experience,"
NBER Working Papers
5332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Pagano, Marco, 1995. "Non-Keynesian Effects of Fiscal Policy Changes: International Evidence and the Swedish Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 1284, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolswijk, Guido, 2005. "On some fiscal effects on mortgage debt growth in the EU," Working Paper Series 0526, European Central Bank.
- Berg, Lennart, 2001. "Prices and Constant Quality Price Indexes for Multi-Dwelling and Commercial Buildings in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2002:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Berg Lennart & Bergström Reinhold, 1996. "Consumer Confidence and Consumption in Sweden," Working Paper Series 1996:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Johansson, Martin W, 2002. "Reexamining loss aversion in aggregate consumption - Swedish and international evidence," Working Papers 2002:2, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Johan Willner & Lena Granqvist, 2002. "The Impact on Efficiency and Distribution of a Base-Broadening and Rate-Reducing Tax Reform," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 273-294, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.