Incidence Analysis Of Financing Unemployment Benefits In A Partially Unionized Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Uppsala - Working Paper Series in its series Papers with number 1988k.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UPPSALA UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, S-751 20 UPPSALA SWEDEN.
Phone: + 46 18 471 25 00
Fax: + 46 18 471 14 78
Web page: http://www.nek.uu.se/
More information through EDIRC
labour market ; taxes ; trade unions;
Other versions of this item:
- Holmlund, Bertil & Lundborg, Per, 1990. "Incidence Analysis of Financing Unemployment Benefits in a Partially Unionized Economy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 57(227), pages 371-82, August.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sandvik, Bjørn & Straume, Odd Rune, 2002.
"Good jobs, bad jobs and redistribution,"
Discussion Papers, various Research Units
FS IV 02-21, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Lommerud, K.E. & Sandvik, B. & Straume, O.R., 2001. "Good Jobs, Bad Jobs and Redistribution," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 1401, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sandvik, B. & Straume, Odd Rune, 2003. "Good Jobs, Bad Jobs and Redistribution," CEPR Discussion Papers 4115, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Bj¯rn Sandvik & Odd Rune Straume, 2002. "Good jobs, bad jobs and redistribution," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 131, Royal Economic Society.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Bjørn Sandvik & Odd Rune Staume, 2003. "Good Jobs, Bad Jobs and Redistribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 1022, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.