Labour Productivity Convergence Among European Union Countries, 1970 to 1990: The Role of Structural Change
AbstractNew evidence is presented on the degree of aggregate and sectoral labour productivity convergence among eleven EU countries between 1970 and 1990.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University College Cork - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 96-5.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Ireland; University College Cork, Department of Economics, Cork Ireland
Web page: http://www.ucc.ie/ucc/depts/economics/
More information through EDIRC
LABOUR MARKET; MANPOWER; PRODUCTIVITY; EUROPE;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.