reference Priors in Non-Normal Location Problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 9591.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
INFORMATION; ECONOMIC MODELS;
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- FERNANDEZ, Carmen & OSIEWALSKI, Jacek & STEEL, Mark FJ., 1995.
"Inference Robustness in Multivariate Models with a Scale Parameter,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1995030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fernández, C. & Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1995. "Inference robustness in multivariate models with a scale parameter," Discussion Paper 1995-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fernández, C. & Steel, M.F.J., 1996. "On Bayesian Modelling of Fat Tails and Skewness," Discussion Paper 1996-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.