Intersection Theorems on the Simplotope
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 9370.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 1999.
"Intersection theorems on polytypes,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-78480, Tilburg University.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Talman, A.J.J., 1998.
"Intersection Theorems with a Continuum of Intersection Points,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-5940, Maastricht University.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Talman, A.J.J., 1994. "Intersection theorems with a continuum of intersection points," Discussion Paper 1994-79, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.