On the Connectedness of the Set of Constrained Equilibria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 9363.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Herings, P.J.J., 1993. "On the connectedness of the set of constrained equilibria," Discussion Paper 1993-63, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weddepohl, Claus, 1983. "Fixed price equilibria in a multifirm model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 95-108, February.
- van der Laan, Gerard, 1984. "Supply-constrained fixed price equilibria in monetary economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 171-187, October.
- Dreze, Jacques H, 1975. "Existence of an Exchange Equilibrium under Price Rigidities," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(2), pages 301-20, June.
- Herings, P.J.J., 1992. "On the structure of constrained equilibria," Research Memorandum 587, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kurz, Mordecai, 1982. "Unemployment equilibrium in an economy with linked prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 100-123, February.
- Weddepohl, Claus, 1987. "Supply-constrained equilibria in economies with indexed prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 203-222, December.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Laan , G. van der, 1987. "Simplicial approximation of solutions to the nonlinear complementarity problem with lower and upper bounds," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153048, Tilburg University.
- DREZE, Jacques H. & HERINGS, P. Jean-Jacques, 1998.
"Continua of underemployment equilibria,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1998045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Herings, P.J.J. & Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J. & Venniker, R., 1994.
"Equilibrium adjustment of disequilibrium prices,"
1994-84, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van den Elzen, Antoon, 1997. "An adjustment process for the standard Arrow-Debreu model with production," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 315-324, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.