Intersection Theorems on the Unit Simplex and the Simplotope
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 9159a.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
economic models ; econometrics;
Other versions of this item:
- Talman, A.J.J., 1991. "Intersection theorems on the unit simplex and the simplotope," Discussion Paper 1991-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Talman, A.J.J., 1994. "Intersection theorems on the unit simplex and the simplotope," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153123, Tilburg University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Talman, A.J.J. & Laan , G. van der, 1982. "On the computation of fixed points on the product space of unit simplices and an application to noncooperative N-person games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153028, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.