Regression Models Under Competing Covariance Matrices: A Baysian Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 9063.
Length: 16 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
regression analysis ; linear models ; econometrics;
Other versions of this item:
- Chib, S. & Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1990. "Regression models under competing covariance matrices: A Bayesian perspective," Discussion Paper 1990-63, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard, J. -F. & Tompa, H., 1980. "On the evaluation of poly-t density functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 335-351, April.
- King, Maxwell L., 1983. "Testing for autoregressive against moving average errors in the linear regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 35-51, January.
- King, Maxwell L & McAleer, Michael, 1987. "Further Results on Testing AR (1) against MA (1) Disturbances in the Linear Regression Model," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 649-63, October.
- Griffiths, William & Dao, Dan, 1980. "A note on a Bayesian estimator in an autocorrelated error model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 389-392, April.
- Dastoor, Naorayex K. & Fisher, Gordon, 1988. "On Point-Optimal Cox Tests," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 97-107, April.
- Burke, S P & Godfrey, L G & Tremayne, A R, 1990. "Testing AR(1) against MA(1) Disturbances in the Linear Regression Model: An Alternative Procedure," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 135-45, January.
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1990.
"Robust Bayesian inference in elliptical regression models,"
1990-32, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F. J., 1993. "Robust bayesian inference in elliptical regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 345-363.
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M., 1990. "Robust Bayesian Inference In Elliptical Regression Models," Papers 9032, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Inder, Brett A, 1990. "A New Test for Autocorrelation in the Disturbances of the Dynamic Linear Regression Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(2), pages 341-54, May.
- Naorayex K. Dastoor & Gordon Fisher, 1987. "On Point-Optimal Cox Tests," Working Papers 678, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Breusch, T S, 1978. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Linear Models," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(31), pages 334-55, December.
- Carmen Fernández & Eduardo Ley & Mark F. J. Steel, .
"Benchmark priors for Bayesian Model averaging,"
- Carmen Fernandez & E Ley & Mark F J Steel, 2004. "Benchmark priors for Bayesian models averaging," ESE Discussion Papers 66, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark F.J. Steel, 1998. "Benchmark Priors for Bayesian Model Averaging," Econometrics 9804001, EconWPA, revised 31 Jul 1999.
- Carmen Fernández & Eduardo Ley & Mack F. J. Steel, .
"Statistical modeling of fishing activities in the North Atlantic,"
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark F.J. Steel, 1997. "Statistical Modeling of Fishing Activities in the North Atlantic," Econometrics 9712001, EconWPA.
- Fernández, C. & Ley, E. & Steel, M.F.J., 1997. "Statistical Modelling of Fishing Activities in the North Atlantic," Discussion Paper 1997-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.