Macroeconomic Policy Coordination During The Various Phases Of Economic And Monetary Integration In Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 9061.
Length: 57 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
monetary union ; financial policy ; fiscal policy;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ploeg, F. van der, 1990. "Budgetary aspects of economic and monetary integration in Europe," Discussion Paper 1990-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Douven, R.C.M.H. & Engwerda, J.C., 1995.
"Is there room for convergence in the E.C.?,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153486, Tilburg University.
- Roberto Tamborini, 2002. "One "monetary giant" with many "fiscal dwarfs": The efficiency of macroeconomic stabilization policies in the European Monetary Union," Department of Economics Working Papers 0204, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Seija Parviainen, 1998. "Redistribution and Risk Sharing in EMU," Discussion Papers 159, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Jacques MÃ©litz, 1991.
"Brussels on a single money,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 323-336, October.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2005:i:11:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Italianer, 1999. "The Euro and Internal Economic Policy Coordination," Empirica, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 201-216, September.
- Amélie Barbier-Gauchard, 2005. "Fiscal Federalism, discipline and selection adverse in the EU : Lessons from a theoretical model," Post-Print halshs-00007797, HAL.
- Engwerda, J.C. & Aarle, B. van & Plasmans, J.E.J., 1998. "Fiscal Policy Interaction in the EMU," Discussion Paper 1998-113, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.