Wage Setting And Stabilization Policy In A Game With Renegociation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 9003.
Length: 34 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
game theory ; macroeconomics ; economic models ; economic equilibrium ; trade unions;
Other versions of this item:
- Driffill, John & Schultz, Christian, 1992. "Wage Setting and Stabilization Policy in a Game with Renegotiation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 440-59, July.
- Driffill, J. & Schultz, Ch., 1990. "Wage Setting and Stabilization Policy in a Game with Renegotiation," Discussion Paper 1990-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agiomirgianakis, George M., 1998. "Monetary Policy Games and International Migration of Labor in Interdependent Economies," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 243-266, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.