Technological Progress and Income Inequality: A Model with Human Capital and Bequest
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies in its series Papers with number 8-93.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Tel-Aviv University, The Sackler Institute of Economic Studies, Ramat Aviv 69 978 Tel-Aviv, Israel
Web page: http://econ.tau.ac.il/
More information through EDIRC
human resources ; innovations;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viaene, J.-M. & Zilcha, I., 2001.
"Human Capital Formation, Income Inequality and Growth,"
2001-13, Tel Aviv.
- Jean-Marie Viaene & Itzhak Zilcha, 2001. "Human Capital Formation, Income Inequality and Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-104/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jean-Marie Viaene & Itzhak Zilcha, 2001. "Human Capital Formation, Income Inequality and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 512, CESifo Group Munich.
- Haris Munandar, 2008. "Heterogeneous Agents, Human Capital Formation and International Income Inequality," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-015/2, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.