Behaviorally Consistent Optimal Stopping Rules
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tel Aviv in its series Papers with number 9-88.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Israel TEL-AVIV UNIVERSITY, THE FOERDER INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, RAMAT AVIV 69 978 TEL AVIV ISRAEL.
Web page: http://econ.tau.ac.il/research/foerder.asp
More information through EDIRC
probability ; risk ; economic theory ; behaviour;
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:ciredw:halshs-00004832 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Ludwig & Alexander Zimper, 2012.
"A decision-theoretic model of asset-price underreaction and overreaction to dividend news,"
201223, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Ludwig & Alexander Zimper, 2013. "A decision-theoretic model of asset-price underreaction and overreaction to dividend news," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 625-665, November.
- Alexander Ludwig & Alexander Zimper, 2012. "A decision-theoretic model of asset-price underreaction and overreaction to dividend news," Working Papers 296, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Alexander Ludwig & Alexander Zimper, 2004.
"Investment Behavior under Ambiguity: The Case of Pessimistic Decision Makers,"
MEA discussion paper series
04060, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Ludwig, Alexander & Zimper, Alexander, 2006. "Investment behavior under ambiguity: The case of pessimistic decision makers," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 111-130, September.
- Ludwig, Alexander & Zimper, Alexander, 2004. "Investment Behavior under Ambiguity: The Case of Pessimistic Decision Makers," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 04-31, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Nathalie Etchart-Vincent, 2002.
"Adequate Moods for non-EU Decision Making in a Sequential Framework,"
- Nathalie Etchart, 2002. "Adequate Moods for non-eu Decision Making in a Sequential Framework," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Siniscalchi, Marciano, 2011.
"Dynamic choice under ambiguity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 6(3), September.
- Ani Guerdjikova & Alexander Zimper, 2008.
"Flexibility of choice versus reduction of ambiguity,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 507-526, April.
- Guerdjikova, Ani & Zimper, Alexander, 2006. "Flexibility of Choice versus Reduction of Ambiguity," Working Papers 06-14, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Ani Guerdjikova & Alexander Zimper, 2005. "Flexibility of Choice Versus Reduction of Ambiguity," Working Papers 40, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- A. Nebout & D. Dubois, 2014. "When Allais meets Ulysses: Dynamic axioms and the common ratio effect," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 19-49, February.
- Theodoros M. Diasakos, .
"Complexity and Bounded Rationality in Individual Decision Problems,"
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics
201314, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Theodoros M. Diasakos, 2008. "Complexity and Bounded Rationality in Individual Decision Problems," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 90, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Grant, Simon & Quiggin, John, 2006.
"Learning and Discovery,"
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers
151174, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Antoine Nebout, 2012. "Sequential decision making without independence: a new conceptual approach," Working Papers 12-27, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2012.
- John Hey & Massimo Paradiso., . "Dynamic Choice and Timing-Independence: an experimental investigation," Discussion Papers 99/26, Department of Economics, University of York.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.