The Dynamics of Optimal Gradual Stabilizations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tel Aviv in its series Papers with number 34-91.
Length: 44 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Israel TEL-AVIV UNIVERSITY, THE FOERDER INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, RAMAT AVIV 69 978 TEL AVIV ISRAEL.
Web page: http://econ.tau.ac.il/research/foerder.asp
More information through EDIRC
monetary policy ; inflation;
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dollar, David & Svensson, Jakob, 1998.
"What explains the success or failure of structural adjustment programs?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1938, The World Bank.
- Dollar, David & Svensson, Jakob, 2000. "What Explains the Success or Failure of Structural Adjustment Programmes?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(466), pages 894-917, October.
- Pablo Pincheira B., 2009. "La Dinámica de la Persistencia Inflacionaria en Chile," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 12(1), pages 97-104, April.
- Silke Reeves, 1997. "Partial credibility and policy announcements: The problem of time inconsistency in macroeconomics revisited," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(4), pages 344-357, December.
- Canavan, Chris & Tommasi, Mariano, 1997. "On the credibility of alternative exchange rate regimes," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 101-122, October.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Leonardo Leiderman, 1996.
"High real interest rates in the aftermath of disinflation: is it a lack of credibility?,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
543, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kaminsky, Graciela L. & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1998. "High real interest rates in the aftermath of disinflation: is it a lack of credibility?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 191-214, February.
- Kaminsky, G.L. & Leiderman, L., 1996. "High Real Interest Rates in the Aftermath of Disinflation: Is It a Lack of Credibility," Papers 8-96, Tel Aviv.
- Alex Cukierman, 2000.
"Establishing a reputation for dependability by means of inflation targets,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 53-76, 03.
- Cukierman, A., 1999. "Establishing a Reputation for Dependability by Means of Inflation Targets," Discussion Paper 1999-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Buffie, Edward F., 1998. "Public sector layoffs, credibility and the dynamics of inflation in a simple macromodel," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 115-140, June.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1991. "Should price reform proceed gradually or in a"big bang?"," Policy Research Working Paper Series 702, The World Bank.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Loretta J Mester, 2008.
"Central Bank Institutional Structure and Effective Central Banking: Cross-Country Empirical Evidence,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 50(4), pages 620-645, December.
- Hasan , Iftekhar & Mester, Loretta, 2008. "Central bank institutional structure and effective central banking: cross-country empirical evidence," Research Discussion Papers 29/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Loretta J. Mester, 2008. "Central bank institutional structure and effective central banking: cross-country empirical evidence," Working Papers 08-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Spagat, Michael, 1997. "Structural uncertainty and subsidy removal for economies in transition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1709-1733, December.
- S. Nuri Erbas, 2002. "Primer on Reforms in a Second-Best Ambiguous Environment: A Case for Gradualism," IMF Working Papers 02/50, International Monetary Fund.
- William Ricardo de Sá, 1998. "Repensando os jogos de política econômica com governos sinceramente estabilizadores," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td122, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Uma Ramakrishnan & Alun H. Thomas, 2006. "The Incidence and Effectiveness of Prior Actions in IMF-Supported Programs," IMF Working Papers 06/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Buffie, Edward F., 1998. "Public sector price increases, credibility and welfare," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 127-151, February.
- Sudeshna Ghosh Banerjee & Michael C. Munger, 2004. "Move to markets? An empirical analysis of privatization in developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 213-240.
- Adam, Christopher, 1995. "Fiscal adjustment, financial liberalization, and the dynamics of inflation: Some evidence from Zambia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 735-750, May.
- Nawaz A. Hakro & Wadho Waqar Ahmed, 2006. "IMF Stabilization Programs, Policy Conduct and Macroeconomic Outcomes: A Case Study of Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 11(1), pages 35-62, Jan-Jun.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.