Cross Licensing of Complementary Technologies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tel Aviv in its series Papers with number 1-91.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Israel TEL-AVIV UNIVERSITY, THE FOERDER INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, RAMAT AVIV 69 978 TEL AVIV ISRAEL.
Web page: http://econ.tau.ac.il/research/foerder.asp
More information through EDIRC
technology ; production ; enterprises ; economic models;
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grossman, Gene M & Shapiro, Carl, 1987.
"Dynamic R&D Competition,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(386), pages 372-87, June.
- Lee, Tom & Wilde, Louis L, 1980. "Market Structure and Innovation: A Reformulation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 94(2), pages 429-36, March.
- Marie-Laure CABON-DHERSIN & Rim LAHMANDI-AYED, 2011.
"R&D Organization: Cooperation or Cross-Licensing?,"
Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain)
2011012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Luigi Filippini, 2006. "Cournot competition among multiproduct firms:specialization through licensing," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0542, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Gilbert, Richard J & Katz, Michael L, 2009.
"Efficient Division of Profits from Complementary Innovations,"
Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series
qt5mr0s11v, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Gilbert, Richard J. & Katz, Michael L., 2011. "Efficient division of profits from complementary innovations," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 443-454, July.
- Jay Pil Choi, 1999.
"A Dynamic Analysis of Licensing: The Boomerang Effect and Grant-Back Clauses,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
188, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jay Pil Choi, 2002. "A Dynamic Analysis of Licensing: The "Boomerang" Effect and Grant-Back Clauses," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(3), pages 203-229, August.
- Jay Pil Choi, 1999. "A Dynamic Analysis of Licensing: The "Boomerang" Effect and Grant-Back Clauses," Working Paper Series no16, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Jay Pil Choi & Heiko Gerlach, 2011. "Selection Biases in Complementary R&D Projects," CESifo Working Paper Series 3425, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yann Ménière & Sarah Parlane, 2004. "A Dynamic Model of Cross Licensing," Working Papers 200424, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Nagaoka, Sadao & Kwon, Hyeog Ug, 2006. "The incidence of cross-licensing: A theory and new evidence on the firm and contract level determinants," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1347-1361, November.
- Yann Ménière & Sarah Parlane, 2008.
"Innovation in the Shadow of Patent Litigation,"
- Marco Alderighi, 2008. "On the Optimality of Patent Licensing with Maximum Production Volume," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(5), pages 1-7.
- Damiano Silipo, 2005. "The Evolution of Cooperation in Patent Races:Theory and Experimental Evidence," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 1-38, 07.
- James Bessen & Eric Maskin, 2009.
"Sequential innovation, patents, and imitation,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 40(4), pages 611-635.
- Alberto Galasso, 2007. "Broad Cross-License Agreements andPersuasive Patent Litigation: Theory andEvidence from the Semiconductor Industry," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 45, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Siebert, Ralph Bernd & Graevenitz, Georg von, 2010. "Licensing in the Patent Thicket - Timing and Benefits," MPRA Paper 24007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier Suarez & Gerard Llobet, 2008. "Financially Constrained Innovation, Patent Protection, and Industry Dynamics," 2008 Meeting Papers 102, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mottner, Sandra & Johnson, James P., 2000. "Motivations and risks in international licensing: a review and implications for licensing to transitional and emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 171-188, July.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2008:i:5:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerard Llobet & Javier Suarez, 2010. "Entrepreneurial Innovation, Patent Protection And Industry Dynamics," Working Papers wp2010_1001, CEMFI.
- Saracho, Ana I., 2011. "Licensing information goods," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 187-199, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.