Price Inflexibility in Markets with Repeat Purchasing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tasmania - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 1992-06.
Length: 34 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF TASMANIA, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, HOBART TASMANIA 7001 AUSTRALIA.
Phone: +61 3 6226 7672
Fax: +61 3 6226 7587
Web page: http://www.utas.edu.au/economics-finance/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Sibly, Hugh, 2001. "Price Inflexibility in Markets with Repeat Purchasing," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 459-475, July.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sibly, Hugh, 1992. "Asymmetric Information Flows in Customer Markets," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 323-41, October.
- Scitovsky, Tibor, 1978. "Asymmetries in Economics," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 25(3), pages 227-37, November.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1989.
"Entry and Exit Decisions under Uncertainty,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 620-38, June.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1987. "Competition and the Number of Firms in a Market: Are Duopolies More Competitive than Atomistic Markets?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 1041-61, October.
- John McMillan & Peter B. Morgan, 1988. "Price Dispersion, Price Flexibility, and Repeated Purchasing," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(4), pages 883-902, November.
- McDonald, Ian M, 1987. "Customer Markets, Trade Unions and Stagflation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(214), pages 139-53, May.
- Stiglitz, J E, 1979. "Equilibrium in Product Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 339-45, May.
- Kling, Arnold, 1982. "Imperfect Information and Price Rigidity," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(1), pages 145-54, January.
- McDonald, Ian M, 1990. "The Setting of Retail Prices in a Customer Market," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 66(195), pages 322-28, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.