Price Inflexibility in Markets with Repeat Purchasing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tasmania - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 1992-06.
Length: 34 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF TASMANIA, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, HOBART TASMANIA 7001 AUSTRALIA.
Phone: +61 3 6226 7672
Fax: +61 3 6226 7587
Web page: http://www.utas.edu.au/economics-finance/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Sibly, Hugh, 2001. "Price Inflexibility in Markets with Repeat Purchasing," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 459-475, July.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dixit, A., 1988.
"Entry And Exit Decisions Under Uncertainty,"
91, Princeton, Department of Economics - Financial Research Center.
- John McMillan & Peter B. Morgan, 1988. "Price Dispersion, Price Flexibility, and Repeated Purchasing," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(4), pages 883-902, November.
- McDonald, Ian M, 1990. "The Setting of Retail Prices in a Customer Market," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 66(195), pages 322-28, December.
- Sibly, Hugh, 1992. "Asymmetric Information Flows in Customer Markets," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 323-41, October.
- McDonald, Ian M, 1987. "Customer Markets, Trade Unions and Stagflation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(214), pages 139-53, May.
- Kling, Arnold, 1982. "Imperfect Information and Price Rigidity," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(1), pages 145-54, January.
- Stiglitz, J E, 1979. "Equilibrium in Product Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 339-45, May.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1987. "Competition and the Number of Firms in a Market: Are Duopolies More Competitive than Atomistic Markets?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 1041-61, October.
- Scitovsky, Tibor, 1978. "Asymmetries in Economics," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 25(3), pages 227-37, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.