Television: Glorious Part, Uncertain Future
AbstractThis paper traces the path of television in Canada, from its introduction in 1952 to the present, exemines its ecoonomics, discusses aspects of its contents and takes a look at its future.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Statistique Canada, Sciences et technologie- in its series Papers with number 6.
Length: 19 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; STATISTIQUE CANADA; Division des services, des sciences et de technologie. TUNNEY'S PASTURE OT TAWA ONTARIO K1A OT6 CANADA
Web page: http://www.statcan.gc.ca/
More information through EDIRC
TELEVISION; COSTS; PRODUCTION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.