Employment and Remuneration in the Services Industries since 1984
AbstractThis article offers a descriptive historical overview of changes in employment and remuneration in the services sector during the 1984-1997 period. Changes in full-time employment, part-time employment, self-employment, and average wages and salaries are noted.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Statistique Canada, Sciences et technologie- in its series Papers with number 24.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; STATISTIQUE CANADA; Division des services, des sciences et de technologie. TUNNEY'S PASTURE OT TAWA ONTARIO K1A OT6 CANADA
Web page: http://www.statcan.gc.ca/
More information through EDIRC
EMPLOYMENT ; SERVICE INDUSTRY ; WAGES;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.