Leasing Services Industries in the 1990s
AbstractLeasing, rather than buying, is ingreasingly becoming an attractive option for both consumers and businesses. This article looks at the industries that rent or lease: automobiles and trucks; and machinery and equipment. In some instances, the focus turns to the sub-industries comprising these broader industry groups. The article quantitatively examines the industrie's financial performances, and employment, remuneration, and output levels from 1991 to 1995. Also examines is the effect of firm size on outcomes in these industries.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Statistique Canada, Sciences et technologie- in its series Papers with number 20.
Length: 13 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; STATISTIQUE CANADA; Division des services, des sciences et de technologie. TUNNEY'S PASTURE OT TAWA ONTARIO K1A OT6 CANADA
Web page: http://www.statcan.gc.ca/
More information through EDIRC
INDUSTRIAL STRUCTURE ; SERVICE INDUSTRY ; CREDIT-BAIL;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.