Performance in Primary Schools
AbstractData was collected from the OFSTED database on primary schools in Hampshire, Southampton and Portmouth in order to access the factors that influence their productivity.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Southampton - Department of Accounting and Management Science in its series Papers with number 97-139.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Southampton, Department of Accounting & Mangement Science, Southampton S09 5NH UK.
Phone: 44 0173 592537/592555
Fax: 44 0173 593858
Web page: http://www.soton.ac.uk/~econweb/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steve Gibbons, 2002. "Geography, Resources and Primary School Performance," CEE Discussion Papers 0025, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4346 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4773 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4471 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bradley, Steve & Johnes, Geraint & Millington, Jim, 2001. "The effect of competition on the efficiency of secondary schools in England," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(3), pages 545-568, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.