Mamanagement Accounting and Strategy: Practitioners' Temporal Integration i nto Emergent Organisational Action
AbstractThis pape contrasts the involvement of British and German Management Accountants in processes of organisational strategy-making. Analysing ethnographic material, it considers how accounting becomes implicated in formulation of organisational purpose and strategy in the British and German firms studies.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Southampton - Department of Accounting and Management Science in its series Papers with number 96-118.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Southampton, Department of Accounting & Mangement Science, Southampton S09 5NH UK.
Phone: 44 0173 592537/592555
Fax: 44 0173 593858
Web page: http://www.soton.ac.uk/~econweb/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - General
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.