Horizon Risk and Asset Pricing
AbstractThis paper presents an equilibrium asset pricing model with incomplete information on returns and agents' utility. Only some moments of the returns distributions are observable, and investors associate a return's riskness to the time required for its mean to converge around its expectation, which they measure through Chebyshev-type inequalities.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Southern California - School of Business Administration in its series Papers with number 99-57.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Southern California, School of BusinessAdministration, Los Angeles, CA 90089-1421.
Web page: http://www.marshall.usc.edu/
More information through EDIRC
FINANCIAL MARKET ; PRICES ; RISK;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.