Comparative Performance of Worker Co-operatives with Artificial Adaptive Agents
AbstractThis paper examines comparative performance of participatory firms and profit maximizing firms in an adaptive competitive environment.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Saint Mary's - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 96-69.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: SAINT MARY'S UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, HALIFAX NOVA-SCOTIA B3H 3C3 CANADA.
Phone: (902) 420-5671
Fax: (902) 420-5129
Web page: http://www.smu.ca/academic/sobey/faculty/faculty-economics.html
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.