Estimating the Equity Risk Premium and Equity Costs: New Ways of Looking at Old Data
AbstractThis paper looks at three alternative ways of estimating the expected return on the equity market for use either in the CAPM, or other premium model, for estimating equity costs.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto in its series Rotman School of Management - Finance with number 98-001.
Length: 31 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Rotman School of Management. 105 St. George Street. Toronto, Ontario. Canada M5S 3E6
Web page: http://www.rotman.utoronto.ca/
More information through EDIRC
FINANCIAL MARKET ; DIVIDENDES ; RISK ; EVALUATION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.