Shadow Open Market Committee; Policy Statement and Position Papers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Rochester, Business - Industry Policy Studies in its series Papers with number ip_91-01.
Length: 71 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER, WILLIAM E. SIMON GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, ROCHESTER NEW YORK 14627 U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.simon.rochester.edu/
More information through EDIRC
demand ; capital market ; international trade;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1987.
"The Impact of Monetary Targeting in the United States: 1976-1984,"
NBER Working Papers
2384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1987. "The impact of monetary targeting in the United States, 1976-1984," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 87-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- R. W. Hafer, 1984. "The money-GNP link: assessing alternative transaction measures," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 19-27.
- Siebert, Horst, 1990. "The economic integration of Germany - An update," Kiel Discussion Papers 160a, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Siebert, Horst, 1990. "The economic integration of Germany," Kiel Discussion Papers 160, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.