The Effect of Labour Supply on Comodity Demands: Some Canadian Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Regina - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 53.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF REGINA, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, REGINA SASKATCHEWAN S4S OA2 CANADA.
Phone: (306) 585-4485
Fax: (306) 585-4815
Web page: http://www.uregina.ca/arts/economics/
More information through EDIRC
labour market ; supply ; commodities;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monazza Aslam & Geeta Gandhi Kingdon, 2008.
"Gender and household education expenditure in Pakistan,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(20), pages 2573-2591.
- Monazza Aslam & Geeta Kingdon, 2005. "Gender and Household Education Expenditure in Pakistan," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-025, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.