'Til Death Do Us Part: Marital Disruption and Mortality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by RAND - Labor and Population Program in its series Papers with number 93-10.
Length: 27 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RAND, Labor and Population Program, 1700 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138 Santa Monica, CA 90407-2138.
Phone: (310) 393-0411, x7359
Web page: http://www.rand.org/labor.html
More information through EDIRC
marriage ; mortality;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilson, Chris M & Oswald, Andrew J, 2005.
"How Does Marriage Affect Physical and Psychological Health? A Survey of the Longitudinal Evidence,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
728, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Wilson, Chris M. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2005. "How Does Marriage Affect Physical and Psychological Health? A Survey of the Longitudinal Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 1619, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marco Savegnago, 2008.
"Differential Mortality and Redistribution in the Italian Notional Defined Contribution System,"
Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP)
0047, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Mazzaferro, Carlo & Morciano, Marcello & Savegnago, Marco, 2012. "Differential mortality and redistribution in the Italian notional defined contribution system," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 500-530, October.
- Clouston, Sean A.P. & Quesnel-Vallée, Amélie, 2012. "The role of defamilialization in the relationship between partnership and self-rated health: A cross-national comparison of Canada and the United States," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(8), pages 1342-1350.
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Erik Hurst & Alexandra Killewald, 2011. "Marital Sorting and Parental Wealth," NBER Working Papers 16748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pandey, Manoj K., 2008. "Ageing, marital status and its health implications: evidences from India," MPRA Paper 15370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan Collins, 2000. "Surrender Value of Capital Assets: The Economics of Strategic Virginity Loss," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 193-201, October.
- Sanders Korenman & Noreen Goldman & Haishan Fu, 1995. "Refining Estimates of Marital Status Differences in Mortality at Older Ages," NBER Technical Working Papers 0182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sar, Bibhuti K. & Antle, Becky F. & Bledsoe, Linda K. & Barbee, Anita P. & Van Zyl, Michiel A., 2010. "The importance of expanding home visitation services to include strengthening family relationships for the benefit of children," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 198-205, February.
- Pandey, Manoj K., 2008. "Association between marital status and health: examining the role of age and gender," MPRA Paper 15923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manoj K. Pandey, 2009. "Poverty and Disability among Indian Elderly: Evidence from Household Survey," ASARC Working Papers 2009-10, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.