Internal Dispute Resolution
AbstractIn recent years more focus on resolving differences has brought attention to several aspects of dispute resolution including internal dispute resolution. provides the practitioner with a hands on approach to constructing an effective IDR program. Ryan identifes the emerging IDR processes, IDR's advantages, and the basic structure of an IDR program. The author then provides five examples of IDR in practice, discussing the strengths and weaknesses, and derives steps required to develop a succesful IDR program. Ryan concludes by presenting guidelines which may help practitioners nad HR professionals analyse the trade-offs between competing priorities during the developmental process.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Queen's at Kingston - Sch. of Indus. Relat. Current Issues Series in its series Papers with number 19.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Queen's University. School of Industrial Relations. School of Industrial Relations / Industrial Relations Centre. Kingston, Ontario Canada K7P 3N6
CONFLICT MANAGEMENT ; INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS Industrial Relations Centre. Kingston; Ontario Canada K7P 3N6. 19p.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J52 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Dispute Resolution: Strikes, Arbitration, and Mediation
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.