Factfinding: A Dispute Resolution Procedure for Collective Bargaining
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Queen's at Kingston - Sch. of Indus. Relat. Research Essay Series in its series Papers with number 5.
Length: 109 pages
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Queen's University. School of Industrial Relations. School of Industrial Relations / Industrial Relations Centre. Kingston, Ontario Canada K7P 3N6
COLLECTIVE BARGAINING; LABOUR MARKET; STRIKES; TRADE UNIONS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- J52 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Dispute Resolution: Strikes, Arbitration, and Mediation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.