Measurement of Perceived Environmental Uncertainties: Response and Extension
AbstractMiller (1993) presented an instrument for measuring managers' perceptions of the environmental uncertainties relevant to international business. Application of this instrument by Werner, Brouthers, and Brouthers (1996), led them to suggest an alternative measurement instrument. This study applies confirmatory factor analysis to examine the reliability and discriminant validity of these alternatives PEU scales.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Purdue University, Krannert School of Management - Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER) in its series Papers with number 97-004.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Purdue University, Center for International Business Education and Research, Krannert Graduate School of Management, 1310 Krannert Building West Lafayette, Indiana 47907-1310.
Web page: http://www.krannert.purdue.edu/
More information through EDIRC
ENVIRONMENT ; UNCERTAINTY ; MEASUREMENT;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.