Household Expenditures, Child Anthropometric Status and the Intrahousehold Division of Income: Evidence from the Cote d'Ivoire
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies in its series Papers with number 155.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PRINCETON UNIVERSITY, WOODROW WILSON SCHOOL OF PUBLIC AND INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS, PRINCETON NEW- JERSEY 08542 U.S.A.
Phone: (609) 258-4800
Web page: http://www.wws.princeton.edu/
More information through EDIRC
money ; consumption ; economic models ; behaviour ; education;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ranis, G. & Stewart, F., 2000.
"Strategies for Success in Human Development,"
808, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Jere R. Behrman, 1994. "Intra-family Distribution in Developing Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(3), pages 253-296.
- Alderman, H. & Chiappori, P.A. & Haddad, L., 1994.
"Unitary versus Collective Models of the Household: Time to Shift the Burden of Proof?,"
DELTA Working Papers
94-17, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Haddad, Lawrence & Hoddinott, John & Kanbur, Ravi, 1993. "Unitary versus collective models of the household : time to shift theburden of proof?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1217, The World Bank.
- Diskin, Patrick K., 1994. "Understanding Linkages among Food Availability, Access, Consumption, and Nutrition in Africa: Empirical Findings and Issues from the Literature," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54707, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Alejandro Ramirez & Gustav Ranis, 1997. "Economic Growth and Human Development," Working Papers 787, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Kumar, Shubh K. & Naved, Ruchira Tabassum & Bhattarai, Saroj, 1997. "Child care practices associated with positive and negative nutritional outcomes for children in Bangladesh," FCND discussion papers 24, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gustav Ranis, 2000. "Strategies for Success in Human Development," Working Papers 808, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Al-Samarrai, Samer & Peasgood, Tessa, 1998. "Educational attainments and household characteristics in Tanzania," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 395-417, October.
- Umer Khalid & Sajjad Akhtar, 2011. "Poverty Dynamics of Female-headed Households in Pakistan: Evidence from PIHS 2000-01 and PSLM 2004-05," PIDE-Working Papers 2011:80, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.