Gender Effects In Indian Consumption Patterns
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies in its series Papers with number 147.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PRINCETON UNIVERSITY, WOODROW WILSON SCHOOL OF PUBLIC AND INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS, PRINCETON NEW- JERSEY 08542 U.S.A.
Phone: (609) 258-4800
Web page: http://www.wws.princeton.edu/
More information through EDIRC
consumption ; least squares ; household ; discrimination;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Burgess & Juzhong Zhuang, 2000.
"Modernisation and son preference,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
2115, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Robin Burgess & Juzhong Zhuang, 2000. "Modernisation and Son Preference," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 29, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Laura Zimmermann, 2012.
"Reconsidering Gender Bias in Intrahousehold Allocation in India,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(1), pages 151-163, September.
- Zimmermann, Laura, 2011. "Reconsidering Gender Bias in Intra-Household Allocation in India," IZA Discussion Papers 5687, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rana Ejaz Ali Khan & Karamat Ali, 2005. "Bargaining Over Sons' and Daughters' Schooling-Probit Analysis of Household Behavior," HEW 0505002, EconWPA.
- Monazza Aslam & Geeta Gandhi Kingdon, 2008.
"Gender and household education expenditure in Pakistan,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(20), pages 2573-2591.
- Monazza Aslam & Geeta Kingdon, 2005. "Gender and Household Education Expenditure in Pakistan," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-025, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ueyama, Mika, 2007. "Income growth and gender bias in childhood mortality in developing countries:," IFPRI discussion papers 739, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lefebvre, Pierre, 2006. "Discrimination sexuelle dans les dépenses des ménages : survol de la littérature et évidences empiriques pour le Canada," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 82(1), pages 119-153, mars-juin.
- Haddad, Lawrence James & Peña, Christine & Nishida, Chizuru & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Slack, Alison T., 1996. "Food security and nutrition implications of intrahousehold bias," FCND discussion papers 19, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.